The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Dec 7, 01:00 NZDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Dec 6, 23:00 NZDT
Smartrak has a planned maintenance window scheduled for 6th of December between 11pm and 1am on the 7th NZDT (+13GMT) where we will be moving the APN connection between OneNZ and Smartrak from New Zealand into Azure as part of our services and systems migration.
Smartrak services will be unavailable during periods in the outage window. These Services include the following:
* Cellular based personal safety devices
* Iridium based personal safety devices
* Emergency alarm and tracking for GPS devices
* Smartrak app website (maps/reports/fleet servicing/pool booking)
* Smartrak admin website
* Smartrak APIs and web services
* Emergency notifications (both SMS and Email)
The following services are unaffected by this outage:
* Smartrak PoolCar booking system
Please contact the Customer Experience team through the Service Desk should you have any questions.
Nov 29, 13:12 NZDT