Smartrak has a planned maintenance window scheduled for the 27th of July between 1 AM and 4 AM NZST, where we will be performing a firewall configuration change.
Some Smartrak services will be periodically degraded during the outage window. These Services include the following:
* Cellular based personal safety devices. Devices may not talk for up to 5 minutes.
* Emergency alarm and tracking for GPS devices. Devices may not talk for up to 5 minutes. No data will be lost.
The following services are unaffected by this outage:
* Smartrak PoolCar booking system
* Smartrak app website (maps/reports/fleet servicing/pool booking)
* Smartrak admin website
* Smartrak APIs and web services
* Emergency notifications (both SMS and Email).
Please contact the Customer Experience team through the Service Desk should you have any questions.
Jul 9, 08:47 NZST